Petrossian" salmon in different textures on its blinis
Parties and smoked salmon, two inseparables. "Jajik" and "Souhoî", two salmon with special textures, one dried like a ham, the other packed in highly perfumed flakes.
for 4 people
- Blinis small: 16 pieces
- Smoked salmon Souhoï Pétrossian : 1 piece (120 g)
- Grated smoked salmon Jajik Petrossian: 1 jar
- Liquid cream: 10 cl
- Bunch of dill: ½ bunch
- Lime: 1 piece
- Yellow lemon: 1 piece
The day of the meal
- Whip the cold cream with a whisk or mixer.
- Chop the dill.
- Keep a few pretty shoots for decoration.
- Add the chopped dill and the lime and yellow zest to the whipped cream and place in a piping bag.
- Cut the smoked "Suhoi" salmon into thin slices.
- Put a little whipped cream on each blini and then carefully arrange the slices of smoked salmon in a circle to form a beautiful rose.
- Decorate with a few dots of cream, the grated "Jajik" smoked salmon and a few dill sprouts.
A simple dish whose success depends only on the quality of these renowned salmon. It can be prepared a few minutes or even a few hours before the meal.
Order online at https://www.petrossian.fr
Or in delicatessens near you.
The Millac Salt Works
Chemin des Jaunais
44760 Les Moutiers en Retz
Tel: 06 11 23 87 75
Direct sales at La Salorge all year round from Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 12 pm and from 4 pm to 6 pm or on the online shop: https://www.salinesdemillac.com/